Skip to content

Get Started Gather your documents and information Upload them and we'll get to work for you

Before you start...

IMPORTANT: You will need to provide the total amount you, your spouse and dependent children received in the two rounds of the COVID-19 CARES stimulus packages given by the government. Usually the first round was $1,200 per adult and $500 per child along with Notice 1444 (See Sample Notice 1444 here). The second round was $600 per adult and $600 per child, but these amounts may have been adjusted based on your annual income.

Personal Information

Dependent’s Information

Income Documents



Other Income

Expenses and Deductions